Contact us for a quote. Excellent rates available.
Ring of Kerry Drive – Cork, Killarney, Killorglin, Glenbeigh, Cahirsiveen, Waterville, Caherdaniel, Sneem, Kenmare, Cork, Valentia Island.
Drive Highlights & Attractions
- Ring of Kerry Stunning Coastal Drive
- Stunning Beaches – Glenbeigh, Rossbeigh, Kells, Banna, Maharees, Fenit, Ballybunion to name a few….
- Valencia Island – Most westerly point in Europe.
- Skellig Michael – World Heritage Site
- Quaint Villages & Towns: Derrynane House & National Park – Home of Daniel O Connell one of our greatest statesmen.
- Staigue Fort – 2000 year old stone fort
- Seafari Cruises – Excursion in Kenmare
- Tralee – Aquadome, Blennerville Windmill, Tralee Shopping at Manor West Retail Park, Rose of Tralee Festival, Rose Gardens in Tralee Town Park, Kerry County Museum, Siamsa Tire Theatre, Tralee Bay Wetlands and Nature Reserve, Kingdom Greyhound Stadium. Many Sports Activities – Horse Riding, Golf, Swimming, Fishing, Shooting, Karting.
- Puck Fair in Killorglin every August – Unique pagan festival paying homage to a crowned Goat!
- Killarney; Lakes, Waterfalls & Stunning National Parks, including Muckross House & Gardens, Ross Castle, Quaint Traditional Town
- Dingle, West Kerry, Slea Head & Conor Pass drive – film locations for Ryan’s Daughter , Far & Away & more. See Fungi the Dolphin
- Walks – the Kerry Way, Adventure Races.